Welcome to a spacious, comfortable and sunny farmhouse. Warm
wooden floors. Large well equipped kitchen/ diner (microwave,
electric range). Sitting room has wood burning fireplace for
cooler evenings. A three piece bathroom downstairs. Two bedrooms
upstairs sleeping four (one king, one double & one single).
Laundry room (washer, dryer). Enclosed garden with old growth
- for beach holidays and activity holidays:
- for scenic walks into nearby Mount Geoffrey Nature Park with
its outstanding panoramic views,
- for crossing the Island on Crownland trails,
- for riding the bicycle trails to Beaches and Co-op,
- for just relaxing in your own private backyard of 15 acres
of meadows and forest.